Our Technicians Make the Difference
The heart of our service is a team of career construction professionals. Reliant techs give you a direct link to the work being performed.
- 24/7 service is available
- Flexible scheduling around retail hours
- Merchandising programs
- Store openings/closings
- Preventive maintenance
- Small remodels
- Doors and hardware
- Drywall and walls
- Tile grouting and repair
- Ceiling tile replacement and repair
- Signage installation and repair
Warranty Repairs: Reliant is the warranty service provider for several manufacturers of retail fixtures. We invest in tools, training, and stock to be our customers' single-service warranty service provider.
Custom Services: We train our techs to provide the services you require. Welding of stainless steel, terrazzo repair, and check-out stand belt replacement are just a few of the specialties our team has mastered.
Consolidate Services with Reliant: Not getting the caliber of service you require in one specialized area? Hire us for your general repair needs and add this specialized work to our contract services.
Trade Relationships: Currently we do not self-perform plumbing, electrical or HVAC service. However, Reliant has relationships with vendors in all of the construction trades. We are happy to act as the single-source of responsibility for projects that require other trades.
Learn more about the qualifications of our Field Technicians.
Reliant Quality Standards
- Reliant technicians are trained and qualified.
- Repairs are performed according to high workmanship standards.
- Like materials will be used unless requested and approved otherwise.
- All work is documented with appropriate paperwork.
- Paperwork documents:
- Service Order Number
- Store identifying number
- Technician name
- Travel time - if applicable
- Time in /Time out
- Straight time/Overtime
- Brief description of the work
- Materials used
- Signature of store manager on duty
- Store stamp (where applicable)
When job cost is in excess of a customer's approval threshold, the change order must be approved prior to beginning the work.